Sunday, December 20, 2009

happy moments

Im officially sick of "po piah"(s) right now. My housemate, Ah Wei went to the house owner's place for this christmas gathering. I was supposed to go but something happened so ended up not going. So, he brought back food from there. No more spaghetti, chicken wings and mushroom soup. He said, they sapu all d lol but he did brought back po piah and mashed potato. The latter one was great! but the po piah...had some kinda white, thin noodle in it hahah overall, it was okla. However if you call me to eat it again, no thank you xD

As much as i would love to go back to Subang for christmas, seing my old friends and all, I hate how im gonna miss out on the first Christmas with my college friends. Truth be told, i was excited to spend my first year in college with them during Christmas and i would love for it to happen but i guess im gonna miss out on this event too. sigh..oh well, as long as they're there, every day could be "Christmas" too. it's who we're with that counts right? :)




Quite a few are missing from the pic, but you know who you are ;)





♥ Your Teddy Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment