Tuesday, December 22, 2009

not so sweet tooth


I bloody wish im wonder woman


That way, i'll never have to feel weak again. Never falling sick, never gonna bleed, never feeling faint and dropping to the floor.

I hate the feeling of not being able to do anything. So powerless, worthless in every single way. Imagine being a good for nothing scumbag in other's eyes.

Now, don't try to tell me that im just thinking too much for I've stood on sides where i've seen people badmouth others as if it were a hobby but what if you were the one being badmouth?

I ain't no saint either (though i try to be xD). Trust no one.

Gosh this is hecka random. Being sick gets to me. Im sorry in advance for being emo.

---Change of topic---

Soo....
i woke up feeling all better until i realize it was only 12.30pm ><

Having the thought that i have recovered in mind, i happily went downstairs to do the laundry and then the fever came back. My housemate, Junior said it was worst than before i went to sleep.


wtf! of all the timing kan?
*continues to curse under her breath*



Anyways, thanks Junior for the vitamin drink and Looi for the sweets lol and Kai Li, Chiu and Karen too. Kai Li was practically scolding me to eat porridge (moi). I know you mean good larr (smiles), but only a few have succeeded in forcing me and that would be my mom and dad.

Rather than caring words, i'd prefer someone who forces me for my own good. SM betul~ hahaha hopefully there'll be another =X


I better recover by tomorrow. It's the one time i get to see them in a year so i better not screw this up. And it's only for a day!
(cries at the corner).

How nice for Junior & Looi. They get to go out & play. They're not back yet. Hope they have a great time with their dates muahahaha! Bye bye, gotta continue packing my bags. Never thought im gonna say this but, it's tiring..



The Sick
(who, ran out of panadols)

No comments:

Post a Comment