Friday, December 11, 2009

i like mentos


Gosh, i think some witch cast some kinda unlucky spell on me for the whole week or something. First, i nosebleed when i was in the middle of blogging but that was a few days ago, therefore, no worries la. Now!!..i accidentally cut my hand while i was opening a can. Darn it, imagine the pain la although it was just for a split second. I went berserk, cursing here and there lol! Those that know me, knows i curse even went drop something haha.



Looks very normal right?


Think again, i had to change the plaster is less than 10 minutes.


It just keeps bleeding without one.


So, i wrapped it up again lol~


Feels like im telling a story nia xD Putting that aside, christmas is coming!! I can't wait for christmas~ it's my favourite time of the year, next to CNY. Weee~ just thinking about it makes me all giddly & excited ♥


I miss Villi
I miss Manda
I miss Yvonne
I miss Vincent
I miss Annie
I miss Jovi
I miss that ruru too
I miss hanging out with them
I miss villi's SIS, Valerie!!
I miss Jovi's seriously perverted T.O.D ques haha
I miss Usj 4's chicken rice (no other kai fan even compares ><)





I wanna see Ringo too O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment