Friday, August 7, 2009

wonderfools






To begin with, Tarc had a PR Fair for 2 days which was on the 5th & 6th. There were lots of events and all like X-games, health check, henna drawing, street wear, etc. He modelled for street wear. Lol~ but despite how "happening" the events were, no pictures were taken. So..too bad, too sad. Boohoo (my mom loves to add this in when she texts me! haha). Around 11am, before my class started Kok Chung asked me if i wanted to join this 'camera contest', im not really sure what the whole thing is called but all i know is, you go for a photoshoot with YOU as the model with a camera & there'll be people who'll do your hair and all. RM10 for registration if im not wrong but the winner with the most votes will win the camera they modelled for. Nice right! I know i aint gonna win but it's kinda fun don't ya think? (: So i went there after my lecture dragging Hao Yuan along. We both felt somewhat excited till the fella said 'Full Already' -.-". Zha dou i tell you rofl! Hao Yuan said 'dayam!' then went to this booth that sold accessories. He bought a necklace and a thing? for the hand. Very nice (i choose wan ma xD)

As usual, came back around 10 something at night after doing the stage design stuff for OO nite. Theme : Elves & Fairies. Do come & support! You ppl from subang, i don't care! Get your asses here!! LOL just kidding. Don't show up, please haha


I think im just thinking too much over certain stuff as someone said, so i made my decision not to think about it at all. Solves e-va-ry-ti-ng muahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment