Tuesday, August 4, 2009

going

Okay, this is probably my 2nd week being emo (not slit wrists those kind k, please! haha). No one even knew i was down, not even my classmates. Damn im such a great actress haha. For many reasons actually. First, i failed my accounts test. Imagine everyone having 2 digit numbers and me, the only one who has 1 digit. I felt like crying on the spot in class but yah, held it back. For what reasons should i even show them? =p And no, it's not because of the small test i had today but the previous one. I admit i haven't been studying much lately but i was at least confident that i did well on it. (semi-well, if that's even possible). Vincent ah, looks like i gotta bother you with another problem already. Come lend your shoulder to your best friend AGAIN. You know what i did when i failed my test right? TT

I need that special him but at the same time, when i thought it over..i can't be selfish ya know (: it just makes everyone's life easier by not telling, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. U need the special HIM.....waw...so Touched that word...i like it....wahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always also feel 'touched' wan lar lol!

    ReplyDelete