Saturday, August 15, 2009

never ending






I am now blogging from Sp, just came back this morning. Freakishly tired but still went out to buy stuff. Won't be coming back till finals are over, sigh. Accompanied my parents to see furnitures, they're planning on buying a new dining set. There was this mirror that looked spooky, sorta the antique feel to it. It gave me goosebumps =/ & i found out my bro bought a new phone. Samsung touch screen, gahh! lol nvm, i got a new lappie =p


Met up with sheepy yesterday. He came to my college & the thing was, he looked so out of place lol! Waited for me to do my quiz then we went to Prangin Mall to see Teng Yong. One word : OMG.. Let's put it this way, previously he was Lala level 1 but now he upgraded to Level 5 hahah~ Vincent and I laughed all the way when we saw him walking to us xD poor Teng Yong kena teased by us like hell, well hope you did well on your test yesterday. And to Vincent, sorry i couldn't be my normal self eventhough it was the only time that you could of came back. I was happy though, i REALLY was but I just wasn't up for it. Im not lying when i say that i was relief when i saw you, it felt like old times. All the tension build up in me just went away but after you left, it all came back. Thanks to Hory lar!! TT When i talked about it, Vincent was like 'i don't wanna listen anything about that! im not listening!' lol but he listened in the end rofl! thanks a lot, for everything (: (let me know if M. likes the dress you bought for her, i bet she was happy ^^)




Watched Aliens In The Attic yesterday with Vincent at Gurney. It wasn't as bad as it seems. Especially loved the whole 'street fighter' part haha. Overall i'd give a 5/10. Basically, it's about a group of kids fighting agaisnt puny little aliens who are trying to invade & take over the world. And it all happens in a house (:





As for G.I Joe, honestly i was kinda disappointed coz I had high expectations for it. Though it wasn't all that sucky, it was just..dull? despite the nice graphics and great sound effects and all. Or maybe i was just tired haha yah, that must be it.


I still miss him..

1 comment: