Wednesday, August 19, 2009

without thought

Gawd! Just woke up. As soon as i came back after class, just went flat right on the bed. Didn't even bother bout my stomach calling for food lol. My lunch? Pocky stick & vitagen. Weird thing was i felt full and it wasn't even half a box yet o_o Andy said "hor! pregnant already!" lol this guy ar, whether you hungry or not he'll say that there's a possibility you might be pregnant wan haha. Was supposed to go Gurney Plaza to watch G.I Joe with my classmates after class ended but i've already watched it. So i declined, was feeling tired anyways. Heck! they're going tomorrow too to watch Orphan. At first i was like 'yah! let's go watch!' but all of a sudden i don't feel like going anymore. Why?! Not up for it i guess? =/

Somebody please kill me! Finals are more or less in a week's time TT Gotta start studying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment