Wednesday, August 19, 2009

mama mia !


In my bro's room, he went to work xD
(p.s : i know i am thinning up there okay lol)



As i said, blog titles are random for i have no freaking idea what to name em'. Had a webcam session with Ms Jovi. I repeat, MISS Jovi lol. When my housemates saw him, they mouthed to me 'Is she TB(Tomboy)?'. I had to reassure them that she was in fact a HE. Poor poor Jovi~ In all honesty, i don't see why ppl would think he's a female (you better thank me later) haha. Well for more info on what happened kindly go here. Excited that he's gonna come during me sem break. Long time never siao with him already haha. I still remember what happened the last time i saw him. Hint hint : pyramid



The result of boredom
Curry Mee Kuah + Water + Black sauce + Leftover Vitagen + Ice from Nescafe + Tisues as "Wantan" + Leftover Chicken Bone + Veggies




The Culprit : Man de Wei Hung




After that went to class. Magic performed a card trick for us. It was crazy! I gotta say, he's much better performing close up magic instead of being on stage. He turned a 4 diamond card into a 6 diamond card. We literally saw the diamonds being pulled out of the other. The natural thing that happened was, we all shouted haha but before that our faces were like o_o




And of course, Wei Hong couldn't resist not doing anything. Thus, he performed his set of "magic" too which ended in utter failure lol




So did Hao Yuan.





That's all. Just had a sudden urge to blog. I blame none other than the oh-so-womanly-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment