Friday, August 21, 2009

poker face



Recently everyone's wearing masks in college. Even my class is starting to follow the trend. I didn't have a mask so Magic gave me one. Thank you loads :) I went to Guardian & Watson but they both told me it was out of stock. Nerve-wrecking! (not really la)

Before going to Gurney Plaza, we camwhored while waiting for Wei Hung to change his contacts.

Hao Yuan with the hamsap specs again. This guy actually loves to take pics. shhh!!



Junsu : Don't touch me!



Andy, Celine & Cherry



What you looking at?! The blogger wants her solo pic too, cannot is it? lol



Guess what? I ended up going for the movie anyways with "Junsu", Andy, Hao Yuan, Wei Hung, Chin Yang, Celine & Magic. Instead we watched I Love You Beth Cooper, makes the world goes round~ Her driving skills darn pro i tell you! haha & i went aww at how much the guy loved her. Who wouldn't? As i said, original plan was to watch Orphan but it isn't out yet. Gurney Plaza GSC sucks! =p The trailer was bloody terrific too! Ish!


After that my cousin & bro came to pick me up and had dinner at Prangin Mall. I had no idea it closes at 9.30, which is so early. Later went to Penang's Hairdresser Award 2009 at F.A.M.E yesterday with Kevin, Aaric & his gf to support a friend of theirs. Cheered real loud for him haha. Best thing was he got the highest points. Congrats man eventhough it's only semi-final lol. After the event, we all went for supper together. Then i found out, the guy sitting beside me was actually a teacher, secondary school teacher some more. Rofl, i wouldn't have guessed it considering he looked so young. Overall, the place itself was okok only. Small but great for holding events.

Tried w/o flash coz i 'smartly' thought that it was bright enough lol


The event. Didn't really have a particular fav but i love the one he did. She's the tallest model too. Envy lar~


Aaric did a cameo in the pic haha. I look like a ghost with flash.

Stopped by Mcd before sending me back. Met some friendly Mat Sallehs and chatted with them for a while till they went back LOL it was real random! & today, i went to Mcd again so yah I am starting to get sick of Mcd now. I finally understand what my bro meant when he said the exact same thing. Worst, he had Mcd for the entire week. Reason was? He was lazy to go out & the only thing that delivers food is Mcd.

Thanks bro for the sudden present. I am totally LOVIN it <3

1 comment: