Monday, August 3, 2009

making way

Most of my titles have no meaning to em so don't crack your head to think too much about it lol. Just found out that tomorrow having a quiz on Accounts (supposedly a 'small' test) Okay, it is! Only 5 marks allocated to each quiz. Gonna have another one the following week. Which means i have to move my ass to study study study! and away from the comp. It's really addicting haha. Anyways I really wanted to go see kuai lan but.. i got stuff to do and so does he (:

Btw, i stumbled upon this. It's instant bread just like instant coffee, only thing different is that you can get it from vending machines LOL pretty neat huh? I wish they have this in college. I love bread a lot \(^-^)/ But i aint too sure about the taste. I mean, how bad can it be? xD





Can O bread (even the name sounds funny lol)





The cute design can do wonders. Makes people wanna but them only~

No comments:

Post a Comment