Sunday, July 26, 2009

the fruit utters

Just came back to my hostel an hour ago. Texted him but until now, no reply!! lol i guess he's still busy bbq-ing or maybe *ahem ahem* with *dot dot dot* haha. Feel so bored & ignored right now, i think im gonna go read Microeconomics. There's nothing better to do online either, oh well. I was asked to be a student assistant helper for sport dance in the upcoming semester to "help" teach dance but im not sure whether i want it or not. After a long long LONG thought, i decided that im gonna decline the offer. I rather focus on my studies if i even had the extra time to teach dance. Im not trying to be stingy or selfish or anything, it's just that i really don't wanna fail any subjects even if it's Accounts or Microeconomics TT We ALL know that i ain't the best when it comes to these.

There's a dance test this Wednesday at the Canteen again. Thank god it'll be the last time! Don't get me wrong, i do love dancing. Im just not in the mood to dance, and on top of that, having the feeling that im obliged to dance is just..total bleh! Ruins everything i tell ya. & after that! There's a Microeconomics test this Friday too, which i think is going to end real ugly lol. Let's just keep my fingers crossed.


my imagination starts to run wild..am i bad? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment