Wednesday, July 29, 2009

standing frequencies

*Evil laughs* dance test is over! Yeah! I no longer have to practice dancing anymore. Now i repeat, i do love dancing. Just that, it really does eat up most of my time, not to mention energy. Honestly, i can't wait for Oddysey Nite to be over lol! Maybe can see him more often or maybe not? depends on the situation, he might be busy too after that.



Tagged by Laze


29 FIRSTs
These are my firsts. If I tag you, it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in. =)

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
None. I don't think i'll be able to have one either.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Love? I had a husband! LOL (Lim Yik Fai! mana u?!)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I can't remember, still small.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Never worked before.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Will get one soon.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Mommy ^^

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
None. I was thinking of my phone instead.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Teacher Prem! omg i love her so so much! i miss her :(

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Hong Kong

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
A handsome malay boy in tadika lol (he's my dance partner too ^^). If not then, it's Kay.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Kay's place.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Laze

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
A relative, can't remember who.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Hugged Laze

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Sadly none (my concert recital got la and my lil bro haha)

16. FIRST tattoo?
No intention of getting one.

17. FIRST piercing?
12 years old

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Thailand (oh you know, the usual~)

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Beetlejuice (real nice)

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Teo Eyh Looi (Prom candidate F2!! She's great)

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be taller..(158cm, need i say more? v.v)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Violin

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
Have yet to experience it.

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
Swimming (4 years old =D)

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
ABCs' and 123s'

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Drink cold stuff

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Villi!! (because im chatting with this "psychology" pro now lmao who is supposedly studying but appearing offline HAHAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment