Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy busy busy

College life is not as easy as it seems. After you've done an assignment and finished with your presentations, you think "Oh YES!! finally can relax" but nooo~ the next assignment just keeps coming and not forgetting tests too. Tomorrow's the due date for account's assignment and we just started yesterday. Great isn't it?! & to top it off, its like a 2 man's job instead of 6. So you can basically guess how fast is the progress we're making. I feel useless not being able to do anything given that i have absolutely NO accounts basic, NONE! Oh ya, and today we received our Quantitative Studies assignment. See what i mean by it just keeps coming? TT

I don't even have the luxury to chat on msn all i want or or watch anime! which is like my absolute favourite thing to do grrrr. Sorry villi, for not being able to catch up on stuff with you & same goes to vincent(you get my full support okay, you know what im talking about lol). It's been way too long since i last chatted with you guys sigh. oh how i miss playing "reverse" xD

Btw, i do NOT understand why i have to attend classes for English. You know what they're teaching there?! (at college level) grammar!! "I, You, We, They, It" stuff lol. My bro told me during his time, whoever got an A for English didn't have to attend that class. So why start now? Well im off to do my accs assignment now. I'll update more when i have the time. I miss him (: (and it hasn't even been a day yet *shakes fist*!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment