Thursday, September 10, 2009

im leaving you...


Ho Ho Ho!!


Not merry christmas. Sorry to disappoint, instead its merry-no-more-micro!! :D
Lol lame i know, my bad peeps. Omg, you have no idea how happy i am. Even happier than when Quantitative Studies paper was over. However, sad to say that "all good things must come to an end". My once skyrocketed happiness was shortlived for i realized i still have one more paper to go & it's the one i dread oh-so-much...Introduction to Accounting hahah~ Nvm, i have Junior!! He's gonna teach me \(^-^)/ thank you thank you thank you. I worship the ground you walk on! lol fyi, i didn't force him or anything ar so don't think of me as such a bad person. Coz, as some may know Cindy was supposed to teach but in the end it wasn't fruitful then Junior said "Actually hor, why you never ask me or Karen to teach you leh?" there you go, no taking your words back now. Don't regret it >=)



(saw my accounts tutor at Gurney Plaza just now. funny situation *laughs)
noob la you Junsu, noob !

No comments:

Post a Comment