Wednesday, September 9, 2009

counting &..


Today's featured ppl will be Manda & Way Khong (due to my brain error, it's "way" instead of "wai"). though i only saw him once but i damn proud i saw him earlier than Villi hahahah! in your face sucker! xD well i really really heart that photo. im not kidding, it was just so sweet that i couldn't help blogging bout it. have a great relationship you two :) truth be told, i know that my recent posts are freakingly short these days but it'll be much more elaborate on the days to come so await me~


i took this secretly :p (call me mouse some more la)
-thanks to Cindy, i learnt how to prnt screen. finally i know what the "fn" button was for haha




Currently addicted to : Stephanie Sun's ye zi

R.I.P, Stephanie.

she died of breast cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment