Saturday, August 29, 2009

roller coaster ride

trying hard so less not to fall asleep.


Just woke up. How long has it been since i last slept more than 4 hours? Around 3-4 weeks i think Lol this kinda life aint good okay, so please don't follow. It only gives you headaches xD Came back to sp yesterday right after my class. Actually planned not to go back till after my finals but i just really felt like going home. And it's been raining like almost a week. My fav time of the year~ I haven't always loved rainy days though. It was when we were still living it Subang, i sat at the dining room just looking out the window while it rained all day. Moodless yet calm & relaxing at the same time. What made me do it? I don't know why myself, perhaps it just called out to me? LOL

Hours passed but it felt like seconds



BEHOLD! my beloved ear~ hahah




Disgusting ain't it? haha pain like hell when i put the tissue in.
Photos by the best roomate ever, Eyh Looi.
(dont tell her i said this aight? she won't find out because she doesnt know my blog link =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment