Sunday, August 30, 2009

down memory lane


I MISS MY LONG HAIR TOO, RAINE *sobs*

Cherry & Raine. Look how long my hair is ! Shocked leh~ lol Reading Sue Anne's comment on Facebook, i thought back on our 'long hair days' and went to dug up some old pictures that we took last time. LOL don't kill me pls, Raine & Manda.



Manda & me. If im not wrong, these were when we were Form 4.
You can't really see the hair but hey! you can see the tips of it xD



Having our fav bibimbap. Manda, you're still the only one who is as excited as I am when speaking of korean food hahah



-------CUT !--------
Now back to the current time. 18y old Cherry :)

Half-smiled. Don't you feel awkward camwhoring between your parents & being photographed by your bro? Well, i do o.o
Dinner at Kawazu. The only japanese restaurant that my dad & the rest of us loves.


OH OH! I saw Chia Ling today at C.Square. Never expected to meet her there of all places coz she was supposed to be studying at Segi, Damansara. Apparantly she just finished her exams and is having her sem break. Then then, Cin Yi messaged me just now & she's also at SP now! Gahhh~ i miss her so so much. Going to hang out with them for a while tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment