Saturday, October 3, 2009

untitled again, nth comes to mind

Something happened this morning that made me google it. Dont have the life in me to even bother about anything (mostly food-which is very important to me fyi)






Underlined in red. One moment im standing in front of the sink with both hands supporting my body next moment i find myself on the floor. I felt dizzy, vision went extremely blurred/black,then lost total control of my muscles and fell to the ground with a big thud on my backside onto the bathroom floor and my head landed on the toiletbowl seat. The blurryness lasted about 5-10 seconds.


Therefore now im stucked in bed, trying not to get up whenever possible because the blurryness comes back each time i try to stand up. Btw, im perfectly healthy. My blood pressure is just as stated in the above & i know the symptoms as well. I just wanna complain >=(


I need juice/liquids...come fly to me pls.



Mentally thnks her dad for not letting her go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment