Sunday, September 20, 2009

my eye is itchy

Hellu~, not hell you... *awkward pause*
(Apologizes) Why am i so lame ?
Sry peeps, im just born that way. It's a gift haha
Well well, today i'll be introducing something~
Im sure everyone's bored of seing pics of my face so frequently lol



First off, meet my room \(^-^)/

This is where daytime is also equivalent to nighttime.
(that's why you can find me sleeping during the day too xD)


Couldn't fit the other half of the room in one shot =/
but hey! at least you have an idea of what it looks like with the lights on :D


My bruised knee evolved overnight TT shit la, its so fugly now.



Okay, so i lied :p
I did all that just so you wouldn't hit the "X" button on the upper right HAHA

I personally call these two pics "kiam pa" (deserve-to-be-whack) face.




& the rest are just me, camwhoring lol ~
i love how my hair colour turned out.
looks silky kan ? *proud proud* xD








Started watching bleach again, continued where i left off.
With this, i start my hols.
It couldn't be any better ♥




p/s, my eye seriously itchy !! feel like korek-ing it out GAHHH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment