Friday, September 25, 2009

meeena

Hello :)
Didn't blog for a few days already, kinda miss my blog haha
I was sick (surprisingly) for 3 days!
Wow, longest time since the big surgery.
Tortoise, i take back my words now. I don't wanna be sick~ x.x
Talk big end up like this lol because at that time everyone was sick but i wasn't.
Regret regret, if i don't get better by today tomorrow everyone gotta suffer my cough >=)


When i woke up this morning, o.m.g cough like mad until my stomach hurts (yes it was that bad) then when i came downstairs my mom looked at me sympatically. So bad! but she bought kimchi for me, thank you mummy ♥
she knows my love for kimchi is (---------------o-----------------) this big! hahah


C = Me
M= Mommy

C : *Cough cough cough*
M : I give you drink kor teh (it's bitter blek!)
C : O.O !! *shooks head while coughing*
M : Tomorrow you want to go out play or not ?
C : *nods head*
M : Then drink it, i fix a few cups for you.
C : TT okay..


Outcome is, i do feel better. Oh ya, i got a bunch of chinese songs from Lee San. She & Qiqi came to my house the other day with her little niece i assume? She so cute! She smiles whenever i look at her gahh!! >///< The songs were absolutely great! Feel like putting them in my blog later on hehe i trust her taste in songs, even the english ones very nice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment