Sunday, September 13, 2009

it's killing me.




IM SO DEAD !!
i want mommy :(
i want daddy
i miss them loads


I just hope accounts wont screw me over tomorrow. Aaric ah Aaric, becareful okay? Don't always drive so fast. I know you're very good in driving, that you're a racer and all and i trust your driving skills too but you should know how many accidents you've had. See your hand la :'( Some more yesterday raining, when cornering at Batu Ferringhi you went 150km/h. Siao~ but very nice hahaha i guess im one to blame too.

Cheer up k, you have me \(^-^)/
Don't stress over your work, & your HID light lol !
Kesian you also la, less than a day fix the light then spoil already.
I want to see baby Eva~ miao miao~ oh-, i mean *woof! woof!* haha




bro & me, yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment